PuroGEL™ Compact Gel Electrophoresis System is a compact horizontal electrophoresis system for quick and simple separation and analysis of DNA and RNA on an agarose gel. The system includes the gel migration tank and a control box with integrated power supply all in a single compact unit, leaving plenty of free space on your bench. PuroGEL system has three voltage presets of 35V, 50V, and 100V, and the timer that can be set between 1 and 99 minutes. It comes with everything necessary to have you up and running in no time: 2 gel casting stands, 6 gel casting trays of two different sizes, and 4 double sided combs with teeth that can be selected for required well size and volume. Ventilated safety cover lid prevents device operation when the lid is open and dissipates heats.
PuroGEL™ Compact Gel Electrophoresis System comes with 1 year warranty.
PuroGEL Electrophoresis System can be used with a range of standard electrophoresis buffers, such as TAE, TBE, and MOPS.
- Complete system - gel tank, integrated power supply, gel casting accessories
- Compact design - 7.5" x 5" footprint (including gel tank and power supply)
- Quick and simple gel casting - no spacers or clamps needed, all accessories included
- Membrane keypad with 3 voltage presets (35V, 50V, 100V) and a timer with 1 to 99 minute setting
- Vented safety lid prevents operation when the cover is open and dissipates heat during the run
- Integrated power supply - no external power supply required
- Gel system (gel migration tank, safety lid, control box with integrated power supply)
- Two 10.5 x 6 cm gel trays, four 5 x 6 cm gel trays
- Two casting stands
- Two 22/12 tooth and two 18/12 tooth double sided combs (compatible with multichannel pipette)
PuroGEL™ Compact Gel Electrophoresis System
1 Year, from the time the product is delivered.