PEG functionalized gold nanoparticles labeled with a fluorescent dye.
- AFDye 488, AFDye 555, AFDye 647 or IR750 fluorescent dye labels
- NOTE 1: AFDye 488 (similar to FITC), AFDye 555 (similar to Cy3), AFDye 647 (similar to Cy5) are analogs of AlexaFluor® 488, AlexaFluor® 555, and AlexaFluor® 647 dyes, respectively.
- NOTE 2: IR750 dye is ithe analog of the IRDye® 750 dye.
- 5 or 10 kDa PEG spacer stabilizes nanoparticles and prevents dye quenching
- Core diameter: 4 nm – 200 nm
- Shelf life: > 4 months (4°C storage)
- Supplied as liquid suspension in PBS or in water with 0.01% (w/v) Tween-20
Gold Nanoparticles - Fluorescently Labeled